We are proud to announce the re-release of our original 935 Super Detail Kit designed for the 1:12th scale Tamiya Porsche 935 kit. If you missed out getting your hands on the original when we released it back in 2003 and been wish’n and hop’n ever since for a second chance your wish has come true!
The new box art is a result of a collaboration between model maker, photographer, illustrator and art director all working from different states and countries to bring a fresh, colorful and powerful image designed to capture the past with the power of today's technology.
What's in The Box:
- Approximately 184 aircraft grade turned aluminum components
- Thousands of photoetch details in brass and nickel silver
- 14 page instruction manual
- 8 page color plumbing booklet
- 3 sizes of stainless steel braided hosing
- 2 sizes of aluminum fitting line
- Electrical wiring
- Cloud access to the 935 Up Close & Mechanical Photo CD
- Every kit numbered and registered
- Exciting new box art illustrates the power & energy of the 930 series
Limited Production Run of 525 Kits
Notice to UK customers
- By placing an order for the 935 SDK and shipping it to a UK address you
acknowledge your understanding the purchase price does not include VAT which you will be charged for by the UK government prior to delivery.
Photos below are from the original kit release. Build photos are Pete Johnson's 935 IPMS Nationals Winner, photographed by Doug Whyte. Box art illustration by "The Neatful"
If you have any further questions please email me: email@example.com